共有2526人关注过本帖树形打印复制链接

主题:goodbye to love

美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
传言玉女
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:侠之大者 帖子:1200 积分:9010 威望:0 精华:1 注册:2004/8/22 21:22:40
goodbye to love  发帖心情 Post By:2005/5/29 22:07:37 [只看该作者]

卡彭特是我最喜欢的女歌手之一,直到现在, 我仍然认为她的嗓音是全世界最好的。 这首 goodbye to love 是我最喜欢的她的歌。 这首歌演唱难度很高,歌词写得极为出色, 其中很多语句可以作为“美文”加以背诵。

i'll say goodbye to love no one ever cared if i should live or die time and time again the chance for love has passed me by and all i know of love is how to live without it i just can't seem to find it so i've made my mind up i must live my life alone and though it's not the easy way i guess i've always known i'd say goodbye to love there are no tomorrows for this heart of mine surely time will lose these bitter memories and i'll find that there is someone to believe in and to live for something i could live for all the years of useless search have finally reached an end loneliness and empty days will be my only friend from this day love is forgotten i'll go on as best i can what lies in the future is a mystery to us all no one can predict the wheel of fortune as it falls there may come a time when i will see that i've been wrong but for now this is my song and it's goodbye to love i'll say goodbye to love (music)@#$%^ *~~~~~~~@$$$$$$ goodbye to love goodbye to love the end

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
传言玉女
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:侠之大者 帖子:1200 积分:9010 威望:0 精华:1 注册:2004/8/22 21:22:40
  发帖心情 Post By:2005/5/29 22:08:30 [只看该作者]

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

回到顶部